In the process of eyelash extension, women are trendy. Its obvious advantages are simplicity, accessibility and painlessness. Often used to establish women’s eyelashes are naturally short and sparse. For them, this is a unique opportunity full of natural disadvantages. For eyelashes, it is necessary to visit the master in the beauty salon. The same can be adjusted after a specific time, or they can be deleted. However, to make the removal of extensions and cilia can be done at home yourself. To do this, you don’t need any special tools and means. In this article, we will discuss how to remove eyelashes at home.
What do we need?
- Cotton pad. Conventional cotton is not recommended because its particles will stick to the eyelashes.
- Castor oil or olive oil.
- Brush your eyelashes.
How to remove extended eyelashes?
So, once you have prepared everything necessary, you can start.
- First of all, to have special milk or tonic from her face when making up, pay special attention to the eyes.
- Eat two pieces of cotton pads and cut them into two equal parts, each of them.
- Wettability 4 tablets in oil. In addition, castor oil is preferably used because it is in contact with the adhesive used to install the cilia to soften it.
- The lashes on one eye are placed in cotton pads under the first cover. Then carefully close the lid and put it on the slippery second segment.
- Same with the second eye. This process must performed as carefully as possible to avoid splashing oil on the surface of the eyes.
- The disc must be located less than the eye for no more than 25 minutes. It is best to sit still at this time.
- How to remove extended eyelashes? After that, carefully remove the cotton pads and eyes, and massage the eyeliner with your index finger. Afterwards, the eyelashes should remove from their natural state.
- Take the tweezers and remove the material that exited. If the eyelashes do not leave, it is necessary to re-moisturize the cotton pad in the oil and apply them at the same time forever or even stay overnight.
- How to remove eyelashes, we have already mentioned above. Now you need your natural hair follicles to look like a few days later. What do you need to do during this period? Apply castor oil eyeliner before bed—the better.
- How to remove eyelashes with cream yourself? The procedure is absolutely the same, which we have talked about earlier. In addition, the cream can apply directly to the hairline instead of cotton pads.
On the shelves of speciality stores, you can buy ready-made professional tools to remove cilia, but their use requires the help of others. In addition, if you don’t know your abilities, you can refer to it, who knows how to remove eyelashes correctly and do it more than once.
Also read: How To Re-pot A Plant.