In our childhood, the only Chinese food we used to eat was “Spaghetti.” The happiness of eating those swirling strands made of white flour made everyone, either child or not, very happy. Spaghetti has been declared the most popular Chinese item used in making spring rolls, Chow Mein, pasta, or even soup. SpaghettThe spaghetti is a pasta variant and has been cooked and enjoyed in almost every house. It is long strands of pasta that are made of white flour. Some people confuse spaghetti with noodles. Almost both of them are the same. The only difference between them is that noodles are comparatively thinner than spaghetti.
Why is spaghetti so popular with children?
You might have seen that children are especially fond of eating spaghetti or macaroni because it is easily chewable and has less spicy content. The different pasta shapes always fascinate the little explorers, and they want to eat it anyway. They also like to eat spaghetti because they get a chance to eat with a fork rather than a spoon. So out of curiosity, they munch on it and enjoy eating it.
How to cook it?
Well, it is very easy to cook spaghetti. You will first have to boil the spaghetti before incorporating it into anything else.
The boiling process is very easy and simple to follow. You have to boil the water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil. When the water is boiling, add your spaghetti and stir it to avoid clumping. Then let it boil until it is fully cooked. You can check by eating one of the strands or pressing it with your fingers.
When it is boiled completely, you will have to strain the water out of it and then place it under cold running water. This is done to ensure that the spaghetti strands remain separate from each other.
You can eat boiled spaghetti just as it is cooked by adding a pinch of black pepper to it. People have created a lot of different ways in which they can cook it. Some like to cook it with vegetables while others cook it with chicken or beef strips. So we are going to share a very simple way to cook it. let us start:
- First of all, add crushed cloves of garlic to a pan with oil.
- Let it simmer, and meanwhile, take boneless chicken and put it into it.
- Cook the chicken until it changes its color. Now you add green chilies to it and tomato to make a sauce for spaghettis.
- After that, add vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce, and paprika to give it some nice flavor.
- It is optional to add vegetables.
- When the mixture is ready, add the boiled spaghetti to it.
- Please give it a nice mix and serve it hot with tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce!
Also read: how to make cake pops.