How to send a fax from a printer?
- You will prepare the printer. You will use your landline and the telephone cable that you received with your printer (it is a two-conductor cable)
- So, you will connect the telephone cable to the wall, and on the back of the printer, you will join the line socket, and if you have an answering machine, you can connect the telephone cable to the 2. EXT answering machine to the printer.
- Then you will configure the preferences and options of the fax.
- In the fax header, you will enter the text such as the name of your company or your name and the ten digits of the fax number.
- To receive a reply, if the feature is disabled, you will enable it by accepting incoming faxes manually by going to the printer’s control panel.
- If everything is correct, you will send the fax by uploading the document and dialing the recipient’s fax phone number on the printer’s control panel. If you were calling by phone, you would press the Send button, and you will hear a high tone that meant that it was being sent.
How to send a fax from my cell phone?
Solving how to send a fax from my cell phone is very easy. To do this, follow these steps:
- In your cell phone resources, choose a mobile fax service.
- Take an image of the document with your cell phone camera and save it in the directory.
- Choose to Create a new email message and attach the paper with the recipient’s details.
- Then you will send the message to the email address of the fax service.
How to send a fax via Gmail?
How to send a fax by Gmail is accessible as follows:
- Login to your account to send faxes, and then with a click on Compose, you will create a new message.
- In To, you will write the recipient’s fax number, for example, [email protected]
- Subject, you will write a security key so that the system identifies that you are not sending an email but fax.
- In the body of the message, you will add the fax file with a title without special characters and signature. The fax will be sent with an attempt of up to three times until it is delivered to the recipient, and regardless of whether it was received or not, you will have proof of receipt or non-receipt with an acknowledgment of receipt.
Another way to send a fax through Gmail: To send a fax through Gmail, do the following:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Compose.
- Write the fax in the body of the message. To choose the recipient, you will write [email protected] _number instead of the email. Added.TPC.int and in recipient_name, you will write the recipient’s name and replace fax_number with the number recipient’s fax number and click Send.
How to send faxes online?
You know how to send a faxs over the internet. You can use PDF24 Creator to receive and send faxes because you will get a personal fax number. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign up by opening an account at https://fax.pdf24.org, and after you create and verify your account, you will send faxes.
- You will print the document in the PDF 24 Creator fax.
- You will enter the recipient’s faxs number and click Send.
How do I send fax’s from my computer?
It is also essential that you learn how to send a faxs computer.
Follow this step by step to send a fax from your computer:
- First of all, you must prepare the document that you will send by faxs.
- Then you will prepare the presentation sheet indicating to who it is addressed.
- You will open Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Fax.
- In the menu command, you will click on Send one and send faxes.
- You will follow the instructions by entering the recipient’s fax number with area code if necessary.
- The system will ask you if you want to attach a file, and you will follow the instructions. You will click on Send, and when the faxs is ready, the remote faxs will be connected.
- When connected, the fax will be sent.
Also read: how to recover deleted Whatsapp chat